All too often, when people wait until there is a problem then take action, there are irreversible damages already done to their teeth and gums. Therefore it is extremely important to sustain recommended hygiene appointments and receive necessary dental treatment to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. OurFree Lifetime Teeth Whitening Programis aimed to help you maintain your overall oral health and to show our appreciation for part of our dental family.
Here is how it works:
1. First we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning and x-rays. Call the office at 519-341-9525 to set up your first appointment.
2. Once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with professional bleaching trays and materials for a one time enrollment fee of $50.00.
If you have previously had whitening done in our office and already have whitening trays, you are automatically enrolled in our exciting new teeth whitening program. As you come in 2 to 3 times yearly for your regular dental checkup appointments, you will receive a whitening touch-up syringe at no cost to you.If you have not already had whitening done in our office and would like to join our Free Professional Teeth Whitening for Life program, you can enroll for the one time enrollment fee of $50.00. Included in the enrollment fee is the fabrication of custom whitening trays. Whitening refill solutions will be given at each recare appointment.
Lifetime Maintenance Rules:
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must maintain all scheduled appointments. A minimum of 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations to appointments, and original appointment rescheduled within the next 2 weeks.
3. Must not have any outstanding accounts with Arista Dental Centre.
4. Must maintain minimum continued care as treatment planned.
5. A maximum of 2 whitening solution refills will be rewarded at each recare appointment. (with a maximum of 3 refill syringes each calendar year)
6. Lost or destroyed bleaching trays will be replaced at cost to the patient.
7. If a patient fails to comply with the maintenance rules and wishes to re-enroll in the program, a $30.00 administrative fee applies.
Disclaimer: Arista Dental Centre, its Doctors and staff have the right to refuse offer, based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void program. Minimum gum and teeth health required to receive professional whitening.